How do I transfer Issuer shares to my OpenMarkets HIN?

By completing an Issuer Sponsored Holdings Transfer Form and submitting it to along with copies of the individual holdings statements (no more than 12 months old) or a recent dividend statement.

To obtain a copy of your holding statement you ill need to contact the relevant share registry. 

The 5 main share registries in Australia include:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk