You can find your OpenMarkets CHESS Holder Identification Number (HIN) in the following places:
- On the Welcome Email that OpenMarkets first sends you when your account was established
- On the HIN registration notice mailed/emailed to you by ASX CHESS
- On any CHESS holding statement when you buy, sell or transfer shares
- On any share registry statement when you buy, sell or transfer shares
- In Iress, on the Account Search widget (HIN column)
- In Equix, on the Account Details widget as well as Portfolio Valuation reports.
You can not find your HIN on your Trade Confirmations.