When completing an OpenMarkets Account Application, simply choose your preferred cash account provider in the Linked Cash Account section.
- Bankwest Cash Management Account
- CBA Accelerator Cash Account (available via advisers and intermediaries only)
- Macquarie Cash Management Account
- OpenMarkets-ANZ Cashactive Trust Account* - learn more here
*This is a trust account that is operated and managed by OpenMarkets on your behalf.
New cash account required
We can either:
- pass on the information you provide us in your application to initiate a new online Macquarie Cash Management Account application on your behalf (note: an activation link will be emailed to all applicants)
- Mail to us a completed Bankwest Cash Management Account application and attach to this form along with original certified copies of your ID as outlined in the Appendix.
- establish an OpenMarkets ANZ Cashactive Account (a closed trust account) on your behalf
Existing cash account
If you have an existing account with one of our approved providers, simply provide us with your BSB/Account details in your Account Application and submit the corresponding third party authority form below.
- OpenMarkets will provide you with your BSB and Account Number along with your trading account and login details in a Welcome Email.
- When you’re ready to start trading simply transfer sufficient funds into your cash account via internet or telephone banking. (Note: BPAY transfers may take up to 3 days to clear.)