Customers who wish to contact OpenMarkets for further information, general assistance or to request a service, should do the following:
Visit the OpenMarkets help centre: https://openmarkets.zendesk.com/hc/en-au. The help centre is specifically-designed to provide customers with a broad range of short articles to address typical questions relating to the the creation and ongoing operation of a trading account at OpenMarkets.
If you are unable to find an article that addresses your specific enquiry or if you wish to request a particular service, you can contact the Client Services team at OpenMarkets by submitting a help centre request. You can submit a request by clicking on "Submit a request" from the top-right hand corner of the OpenMarkets help centre home page. Alternatively, you can access the page directly: https://openmarkets.zendesk.com/hc/en-au/requests/new.
When you submit a request, you will be asked to select an issue type:
- Withdrawal Requests - if you wish to withdraw cash from your ANZ Cashactive account
- Feedback - general comments related to the service quality from OpenMarkets
- Client Reporting - request a holdings or portfolio valuation report
- Technical Issues - for problems or enquiries relating to trading systems
- General Enquiries - any general questions
- Account Maintenance - when a change is required to your account, for example, updating contact details
- Stock Movements - transferring stocks to your OpenMarkets account
- New Applications - open a new account at OpenMarkets
Once you have captured the issue type, you will be required to enter your email address; your customer type; a subject line; description of the request and any relevant attachments.
Following the submission of your request, you will receive a confirmation email with your issue number and a member of our Client Services team will contact you as soon as practicable with a response to your enquiry.