- a copy of your current holding(s) or dividend statement(s)
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your driving licence
- a copy of your current bank statement no more than 3 months old
Please note: we will verify your identification documentation using our online verification system.
What happens next?
- Once received and if your application has been successful, your application will be processed within 5-7 business days
- Your holdings will be sold ‘at market’ by our Trading Desk at the time the application is processed (i.e. the best bid price the market is offering at the time the order is placed)
- You will receive a Trade Confirmation via email once your Sell order(s) have executed
- Sale proceeds will be deposited into the nominated bank account two business days after the trade date, minus OpenMarkets' brokerage fee of min. $200 or 1.5% per trade including GST (whichever is greater).
Selling multiple holdings
You can sell up to 3 holdings registered in the exact same name(s) using this form. For additional holdings please provide an instruction in a cover letter and attach copies of holding statements.
For overseas customers, please submit your One-Off Sales application via post to OpenMarkets:
Suite 300, 189 Queen Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- A certified copy of your passport*
- A certified copy of your driver license*
- A copy of your current holding(s) or dividend statement(s)
- A copy of a bill no more than 3 months old (overseas applicants only)
- A copy of your current bank statement no more than 3 months old
- All non-English documents must be translated by an accredited NAATI translator.
Please note: photo ID must be provided. If your country's drivers license does not display your photo, then a certified copy of your passport only will be accepted.
Note also that we can only accept applications from those in our approved country list.