How Do I Transfer My Existing HIN Or Holding From Another Broker To OpenMarkets?

You can request for a HIN transfer on the account application form.  

If however you decide to transfer your HIN after a new HIN has been issued on your account, you can do so by completing a Broker to Broker Transfer Form. In these cases, we would transfer the stocks from the existing HIN onto your new HIN.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk