To open a trading account with OpenMarkets simply download/complete one of the following account application forms:
In the application you'll need to:
- Provide your personal and/or entity details
- Choose your CHESS Settlement type (new HIN/ transfer HIN/settle to a margin loan)
- Choose your cash account
- Choose your trading platform
- Sign and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- a copy of your Driver's License OR
- a copy of your Passport and utility bill (no more than 3 months' old)
Our online application form is currently only available for Individual/Joint application types.
Applying online is quick and easy, simply load the online application in any web browser and follow the prompts. You can save and resume your application at any time for convenience.
Verification on your identity (online check)
When you apply to open an account with OpenMarkets, you consent to OpenMarkets conducting an online identification check with a credit reporting agency.
Upon receipt of your application and/or submission of your online application, we will verify your identity and identification documentation using our online verification system.
If you do not pass the online check however, you will be required to mail into OpenMarkets certified copies of identification documents e.g. Driver's License. We will notify if this happens.
International residents must used the paper application forms only as it must be mailed to OpenMarkets along with acceptable certified copies of identification documentation.We cannot accept your identification documents electronically.
Other Related articles: