Our online application form is currently available for Australian resident only.
Applying online is quick and easy, simply complete one of the below applications according to account type in any web browser and follow the prompts. You can save and resume your application at any time for convenience.
International residents must use the paper application forms only as it must be mailed to OpenMarkets along with acceptable certified copies of identification documentation.
We cannot accept your identification documents electronically.
In the application, you'll need to:
- Provide your personal and/or entity details
- Choose your CHESS Settlement type (new HIN/ transfer HIN/settle to a margin loan)
- Choose your cash account
- Choose your trading platform
- Sign and submit to email@example.com along with:
- a copy of your Driver's License OR
- a copy of your Passport and utility bill (no more than 3 months' old)
Verification on your identity (online check)
When you apply to open an account with OpenMarkets, you consent to OpenMarkets conducting an online identification check with a credit reporting agency.
Upon receipt of your application and/or submission of your online application, we will verify your identity and identification documentation using our online verification system.
If you do not pass the online check however, you will be required to mail into OpenMarkets certified copies of identification documents e.g. Driver's License. We will notify if this happens.
Other Related articles: