Yes, providing that the shares are registered in the exact same name and address. Middle names and street abbreviations are the only exceptions. Just attach copies of the holding/dividend statement of the additional holdings you wish to sell to the form. To align the registration details of your holdings, you’ll need to contact each of the relevant share registries.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell my shares?
- What's the difference between a one-off sale account and a trading account?
- When does the trade get placed?
- Can I sell multiple 'one-offs' through the one account?
- When will I receive the proceeds from a one-off sale trade?
- Can I sell NSX holdings through my one-off sales account?
- Where can I get a copy my issuer holding statement?
- How can I find out which share registry my holdings are registered with?