What if the holding is attached to a HIN at another broker?

You can either sell this holding through the existing broker or apply for a HIN transfer request through OpenMarkets, after which we will be able to sell the holding.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk