I live overseas, what else do you require from me?

In addition to completing the form, you will need to mail to OpenMarkets:

  • A Certified copy of your passport (or driver’s licence where a photo and signature is visible)
  • A copy of a bill displaying your residential address no more than 3 months old

We do not accept emailed applications for foreigners and non-domiciled Australians.  Original applications must be submitted.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk